Gwynedd, LL54 6PL
+44 1286 880 650
+44 7949 589 736
Maggie's Easter Chilli Chocolate Dip
Happy Easter! I don't know about you, but as a chocolate lover I often find myself over-buying Easter eggs at this time of year, and ending up with far more than I need! I also love thinking up creative recipes with chocolate, and so this year I've come up with a new idea that will satisfy both your sweet and spicy tastebuds.
My Chilli Chocolate Dip is great to serve at Easter gatherings or as a dessert at dinner parties - enjoy dipping with fruit, marshmallows, or whatever you fancy!
You can cook along with me in my latest Youtube video or follow the recipe below. Enjoy!
- 100g chocolate - dark, milk or white... use up your leftover Easter eggs!
- 1 teaspoon of Maggie’s Roasted with Balsamic Chilli Sauce - or add more to taste.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or coconut oil.
- Melt the chocolate with the oil in the microwave, 30 seconds at a time, for 1 minute 30 secs.
- Stir in the Chilli Sauce while the chocolate and oil mixture is still hot.
- Alternatively, you could heat the chocolate, oil and Chilli Sauce all together, gently over a low heat.
- Dip some marshmallows or fruit into the chocolate and enjoy, or allow them to set and enjoy later.
Tip: If you’re serving this at a party, you could keep the chilli chocolate over a bowl of hot water so it stays warm.